Five Key Questions to ask yourself
□ Would the success of your business depend on other individuals and their skills to achieve your objectives?
□ Is your company/group’s quarterly/annual top-line revenues and bottom-line costs directly linked with the abilities of your teams?
□ Do you get frustrated with the way others do their job? Do you wish you can teach them exactly how to do that task (much less doing it yourself)?
□ Do you wonder how you can scale with the current inefficiencies in the team?
□ Do you worry how to teach new skills to your team in a cost effective and efficient manner to keep up with the changing business dynamics?
If you spend sleepless nights troubled by any of these questions, from Futureshift is here to help.
What is Futureshift Learning?
Futureshift Learning is a part of Futureshift Consulting Pte. Ltd. that specializes in enhancing the Knowledge Capital by providing Managed Learning Solutions across various verticals and functions. Our current user base spans from Salespeople, Managers, Product Specialists, Marketers and Software Developers. Using the unique “3-Minute Excellence” philosophy and the ‘Pathway Series’ framework we guarantee ATTENTION, RETENTION and RESULTS.
If we cannot share something in three minutes, we are not helping them learn. At Futureshift Learning, we believe that that every topic can be broken down to three key points that are most critical for learning. There is enough research on brain and attention span where it is proven that attention span of an individual is highest for an individual in the first three minutes.
Why Managed Learning? Do I need it?
You have a vision. Your strategies are aligned to that vision. Your Corporate or Divisional Goals are synchronized to the Strategies. You expect to execute tactically and Deliver Results. What‘s seemingly simple to “get done” is getting botched up by individual abilities. You don’t have enough time to teach them “how to sell”, “what to sell”, “how to market”, “how to develop” etc. You just wish someone can take over this task and give you resources that are perfectly trained to the tasks as hand. Futureshift will do that for you
Noun : The action of teaching a person a particular knowledge, skill or behavior with the objective of improving one's capability, capacity and performance.
Types of Learners
- Visual Learners – Strong at mastering written/pictorial material
- Auditory Learners - Strong at mastering audio material
- Kinesthetic - Strong at mastering by doing hands-on
- If we cannot share something in three minutes, we are not helping them learn.
- At Futureshift Learning, we believe that that every topic can be broken down to three key points that are most critical for learning. There is enough research on brain and attention span where it is proven that attention span of an individual is highest for an individual in the three minutes. Our training framework leverages this unique first-of-its-kind training program. Welcome to Futureshift.
The Power of Three - @Futureshift
Why Futureshift Learning
Futureshift Team includes people who have “been there, done that” time-and-again in various verticals and geographies under different economic circumstances. Futureshift Learning is led by Vinodh Soundarajan, an acknowledged visionary and tactical expert in blended learning. He has built and lead large teams in Talent Management and Supply Chain Management across the world. Combined with a time-tested methodology and superlative E-Learning Technology platform, Futureshift provides the following value to your company or Division
- Analyze your workforce and determine necessary activities including training that is required to get your teams ship-shape
- Work within your corporate constraints to develop a blended (online/face-to-face) solution that demonstrates results
- Help build appropriate content using proprietary, third-party material.
- Implement Training plan and learning promotional activities to ensure ATTENTION, RETENTION and RESULTS